Thursday, December 15, 2011

End of semester

So I've got quite a bit of progress with my film, even though it's not nearly where I thought I would be at this stage. I completed some rough animation and keys and have layouts for the entire film. It is at three minutes right now, way too long, I think. I will take the break to work on tightening the story to shorten the animation and get it to move faster. I know there were some questions about the clarity in my story. I'll also do some color keys and hope to complete the backgrounds as well. Next semester will require me to do a lot more work to get this film finished.